Life and Times

Sunday, July 26, 2009

weekends

I love weekends! I love to sleep in, lazy around and just hang at the house. This weekend I had to work at the Legion 2 nights of the weekend. I only have 3 more nights of that and then my weekends will be free again.
One of the best things of the weekend is to be sleeping and wake up just cuddled up with Ron. He rarely sleeps in, he gets up early no matter what day it is. There are times when he lazes around and stays in bed.
When you are compatible with someone it makes things wonderful. Now I sleep in and he gets up early. The weekends he does get up early but he just goes in the living room and watches tv and is quiet so I can sleep. It's a Birch trait for sure to sleep in. We all have a sleep problem I think. Everyone of the Birch's love to sleep in. I am not a morning person so sleeping in is what I enjoy.
What's your pleasure? What do you enjoy? Mine is sleeping in!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home