Life and Times

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

getting away

Do you ever feel like you need a break from life and everyone and everything? I have had many times where I just needed to get away as I'm sure we all have. Why do I feel stressed when I don't have alot to stress about at this very moment? Maybe I just need a real vacation. I feel like sometimes my world is crashing in on me and I can't breathe. I don't want to work but work hard to make the day go by. It's not that I feel overwhelmed but I just don't know how to explain it, I just feel edgy and don't know why. I'm sure it will pass but for now it drives me crazy. Everyone and everything irritates me and shouldn't. I guess I'll go for a walk tomorrow after work and see if that helps. I've missed my walks now for over a month or more. Not good I know. Something about just a simple walk that can clear your mind and just make you feel at ease. So this is my plan: walk tomorrow and Thursday and then work Friday and Saturday at the Legion and then walk again Sunday. By next week I should be back to normal.

1 Comments:

  • At July 27, 2009 at 11:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I feel that way a lot. Usually it means I am working more than I am sleeping or taking care of myself. Right now I could easily run away somewhere and just vegetate without any qualms at all. It happens to the best of us. I know that one of the things that helps me cope with stress is my exercise and doing small things just for myself. Walking, golfing, riding my horse or working in the yard.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home