Life and Times

Sunday, August 18, 2013

My crazy life

Wow I guess it's that time to update since several friends and family are doing the same. Ok so I am working as a Certified Trainer at Sonny's BBQ which means more or less that I am a floor supervisor and also train new server employees. Ron is now on disability due to severe osteoarthritis in his knees. The family is difficult. Jake and his GF now live with us again. He had moved to Clearwater and didn't like it so they moved back. He is looking for work at this time. Jessy is working as an Avionics Technician here in Gainesville now and he and Ashley are expecting a little girl in September. They too are living with us which makes 8 counting Cadin and Kreedyn. We have alot of chaos in the house but it seems to be working so far. I am looking forward to seeing my granddaughter soon and meeting her cute little face. Although I love my grandsons tremendously I was never able to be there when they were born. This is the first grandchild I am able to see at birth. My other grandchildren are wonderful, missing Ryan and wishing I could make a trip to see him soon. As I write this Jessy reads over my shoulder and is making comments and I keep telling him it is my page and he can make comments later when I am done. So at this point I am done since he's annoying me immensely and I'll write later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home