Life and Times

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Thankful for friends

So it's been forever since I've been on here. I've been reading other peoples posts and just reading some of mine. Today I just want to say I miss my friends and family. I find myself here in Florida with very few actual friends and wondering why? I know I'm a likeable person and easy to be around. hmmm. Not to ponder long because I know I have very good friends in Oregon but really missing the companionship these days. I have companionship with Ron but there are so many things he is unable to do now and I miss that. I feel like the old lady knitting on her porch only because I sit on my porch alot and just sit and enjoy the peacefulness. I can honestly say that I have several true friends in Oregon who have hung with me through thick and thin and always were there when I needed someone to talk to or be with. They are still there when I need to talk to someone and I am truly thankful for that. So the sum of today is I am thankful for true friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home