Life and Times

Monday, March 22, 2010

IF NOT BAD LUCK NO LUCK AT ALL

For the past 2 years we have been struggling financially. Nothing seems to be giving. First of all, we were broke so I could not fly out to see Koen when he was born and 2 months later he passed away. I borrowed money to fly out to Oregon to be with Jake. Of course I had no vacation time so of course we got behind. So we spent the next year trying to catch up and then just when we start to get caught up I get another phone call and mom only has a few days. So again I borrow enough to fly out. When I get back I've spent the last year trying to catch up again. In the past year our stove has gone out, our refrigerator and now my truck needs $500.00 worth of tires. I can't even drive my truck until its fixed since both front tires have separated. I took on a second job but have only worked a week. I am so sick of being broke and having something broken and can't fix it. Is the time going to come when I am actually caught up? At this point I don't think it will. How much more can I work to make it happen?
Maybe if I bury my head in my blankets for a while and not come out it will be better when I do come out. I can't take much more. Something has to give.

1 Comments:

  • At April 26, 2010 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Jaimey said...

    The last two years (or more) has been very hard on many of us. We have struggled significantly as well. Nothing super enlightening to offer but there is a light at the end of the tunnel... there has to be. Hugs. Just know you are not alone.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home