Life and Times

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Men and Cupboards

I've lived with and around men my whole life. There is one universal thing I've noticed that they all do. They go to a cupboard for a glass, deodorant, etc., and when done getting what they want they leave the door open. Now I know for myself I have smacked my head probably 100 times from these doors being left open. Why do they leave them open? Are they too distracted by whatever it is that they were doing like pouring water, putting the deodorant on to remember to close the cupboard?? I have no answer for this but I know it is one of those annoying things that will never change. I know I do things that annoy my husband (not really) but is it possible for a guy to close the doors?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home